Twin Row Works
- Promotes vigorous root development.
- Allows higher planting populations.
- Works for a wide variety of crops.
- Utilizes sunlight better.
- More efficient use of water.
- Works in all areas and soil structure.
- Can be side-dressed.
- Increases stalk diameter making plant stand better.
- Increases tonnage and relative feed value in silage.
- Harvestable with 30" corn head.
Larger Root Mass
Twin-Row row spacing creates plants with bigger stalks and larger root mass.
Better Light Utilization
At V7: (Approx. Knee High)
30" Corn uses 30% of the available sunlight
20" Corn uses 68% of the available sunlight
Twin-Row Corn uses 90% of the available sunlight
For More Information Go To:
Independent Test Results, Videos, News, Testimonials, Photos, Machines And More.